Friday, June 26, 2009

tagged. - again?? - by my dear sis..caryl. =)

1.Besides your lips, where is your favourite spot to be kissed?
~ cheeks. or forehead. =)
2. How did you feel when you woke up this morning?
~ nothing special.. just very tired.
3. Who was the last person you took pics with?
~ my friends? - I think so. -
4. Would you consider yourself spoiled?
~ sometimes...
5. Will you ever donate blood?
~ no I suppose.. - I'm afraid of injection.. xp -
6. Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex?
~ yeah...
7. Do you want someone to be dead?
~ huh? no..
8. What does your last text msg say?
~ uh.. from wk..um.. I don't wanna write it here.. can I? - haha -
9. What are you thinking of right now?
~ nothing special..
10. Do you want someone to be with you right now?
~ uh..nope..
11. What time did you go to bed last night?
~ about eleven something?
12. Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now?
~ well.. someone bought it for me.. I'm not sure.
13. Is someone on your mind right now?
~ yeah? still.. him?
14. Who was the last person who texted you?
~ him?
Ten lucky people to do this quiz:
1. khai ying
2. jen sning
3. pei yi
4. wai kee
5. joey
6. yee wah
7. adam
8. yee teng
9. zheng ying
10. --

15. Who is no.2 having a relationship with?
~ um.. wan he?
16. Is no.3 a male or female?
~ female.
17. If no.7 and no.1 got together, would it be good?
~ haha.. never thought of it.
18. What is no.1 studying about?
~ oh I don't know.. mostly books.
19. When was the last time you chatted with them?
~ some today.. some a few days ago..
20. Is no.4 single?
~ er.. yes?
21. Say something about no.2.
~ a.. perfect girl.
22. What do you think about no.3 and no.6 being together?
~ no way.
23. Describe no.9.
~ a cute and smart girl. =)
24. What will you do if no.6 and no.7 fight?
~ swt..I don't think they'll fight.
25. Do you like no.8?
~ yup. she's a friend who can shares secrets.

3 comments:

  1. 你的音乐播放器怎么会有静茹天后的《情歌》啊??这首歌是不是很好听??

    MJ今天离开这个世界了,我明天可能会伤心,你别吓着哦!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't see....
    I can't see....
    I can't see this post....

    ReplyDelete