Monday, August 3, 2009

i don't know whether it's right or not
to believe your words and promises
but just for this last time
i wanna trust you again..
maybe some promises u made aren't true
maybe your words is just to make me feel happy
but i don't wanna care what they are
just give me the last chance to feel you being around me
i know it won't last long
but at least just for now..
it's ridiculous
for a dozen times i've told myself to let go of your hands
but at last i'm holding it still
and holding it even tightly..

i just like the way u look at me =)

3 comments:

  1. 萱,你也放不下吗?

    嗯。。我也蛮喜欢他看着我的样子。。可是,要放下的终究要放下,要忘记的,终究要忘记。。

    你真的放不下吗?

    我猜,你应该和我一样,放不下吧?呵呵。。

    ReplyDelete
  2. 我想我是不想放下
    也放不下吧。。
    就让一切顺其自然好了
    我不想再逼自己做出什么决定了。。
    只要你我快乐就好,不是吗?~
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 嗯。。说的好。。真不愧是我的“爱情大师”

    祝福你,顺便祝我成功啦>.<

    ReplyDelete