Sunday, September 20, 2009

bewitched. ><

it was the first time i'd fell so hard into love.
correction. just a type of feeling. love isn't the right description +.+
it was the first time i'd been such a jealous whinger
and i hate myself acting like this. couldn't me just ignore those annoying things? it's always driving me to hell.
it was the first time i wannna hold someone's hand and never wanted to let go.
well although i did let go...
but that doesn't mean that i really wanted to do this!!
it's the first time you treated me so gently.
and i never ever thought of this before.
it's kinda weird, you know, just too suddenly.
but deeply in the bottom of my heart, i know i like it very very very much. ==

now what? i have no idea what's going to happen next.
maybe it's a tragedy? or somewhat--happy ending. ohh i don't know.
let's just hope everything will be fine, and no one gets hurt.
i'm trying to look as if it sounds nothing to me
hiding my exitement
hiding my feelings
don't want anybody's sympathy
i just... missed u so..

3 comments:

  1. you should'nt act yourself as you did not care bout anything.. you should show us or anyone your real feelings..

    if you just keep pretending,it will just hurt yourself badder,understand??

    although, i'm the same as you.. just pretending and hiding my jealous..

    i can't type in chinese so don't blame me on my broken english..

    ReplyDelete
  2. well..
    i'm just a bit afraid of the truth.
    don't wanna face it.
    that's my problem.
    zz...

    ReplyDelete
  3. 你怕什么??怕面对你不想要的真相吗?

    好朋友是要互相帮忙解决对方的问题的吗?有难同当嘛!

    何况,你也帮了我很多次…我UPDATE了…留言~

    ReplyDelete