Tuesday, September 22, 2009

i'm under anesthesia.

the key, is the part of my heart...
but maybe.. it's meaningless to you, or to me...
there's no one who'll be there...
listening to me
talking with me
accompany me..



no. not him. it's just a joke.
ridiculous. how can that be true?



neither...him.



i should be independent by myself.
it's useless for waiting
that's just a dream.


day-dream.


but why on earth am i still thinking then?
because at last i always found out that i'm standing there alone


alone.. again..


this is so ridiculous.
a dream is a dream.
it never comes true.
even in my dream when i'm sleeping.



okay okay..
positive thinking.
i can reduce the number of my phone bill.
true, isn't it?


haha...
yeah...


duhh. i'm still thinking about it.
and there's only one way i can cure myself
it's...to paralyze myself
on studying...
on dancing...
on anything. whatever.
just nothing dangerous.
aarrggghh.
what the devil am i supposed to do now?????

2 comments:

  1. I'll listening to you,
    talking with you,
    accompany you...
    bcs we r frenz...
    XD

    Wat u've wrote in tis post?
    nt vry understand...
    Wat's ur dream?

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't really understand what are you writing about...

    just forgive me on my english standard.. hahas..

    i don't really understand..what type of poison he gave you?? just let you eaten it, and leaved you away?? leaved you alone to face the pain??

    what type of guy he is????!!!

    since you type in english, then i leave my comment in english too.. 配合主人的意愿,是不是我应该作的事??hahas..

    remember to leave a comment or two in my blog, will you??hahas.. just forgive me again on my english standard..

    ReplyDelete